This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to improve your website experience and provide more personalized services to you, both on this website and through other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Privacy Policy. We won't track your information when you visit our site. But in order to comply with your preferences, we'll have to use just one tiny cookie so that you're not asked to make this choice again.

Jose Mourinho predicts 'amazing' Qatar 2022 will be a great success

One of world football's most successful and high-profile managers Jose Mourinho, visited Doha this week and received a personal tour of the Qatar 2022 headquarters with Chief of Tournament Readiness & Experience Group Nasser Al Khater.

Amid his visit to Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy headquarters, Mourinho stated, "I'm extremely awed. Knowing your nation, I can't state I am extremely surprised because I was expecting something amazing. Yet, there were some question marks that a football manager can have before he sees the majority of the dynamic, and that is the thing that makes me truly stunned by the level of organization. I trust that a large number of us in Europe, players, coaches, clubs, we had some question marks, yet when you arrive here you don't have question marks anymore."

"The facilities are amazing.  You contemplated everything about. The number of training places for all the teams, the short distances between every stadium,  the beauty and security of all the stadiums, no travelling, the teams can stay for a month in the same training ground without moving.  The climate won't be so difficult so I believe it will be an incredible event. I simply trust that the football itself can give this astonishing organization what you deserve," the Portuguese manager added. 

"In the wake of viewing with amazing attention the video that you have, I understood certain things. For example, the concept of the location, the short distances for nations (to travel to Qatar) from around the world, the travelling times (for players and fans), the prime time (seeing) for so many billions because of your place in the globe," Mourinho said.

"Your idea of legacy goes deep. t goes deep because so many countries invest so much in the World Cup, however then from that point onward, there are  empty stadiums. No legacy; no impact of things to come of different nations. You have considered everything about. It looks to me like heritage isn't only a word for you, but really something that you are working on," Mourinho further included. 

Mourinho finished up by expressing his aspirations for 2022, which will see Qatar succeed in hosting an exceptional version of the World Cup.

Post a Reply

ABOUT US

Q-Gossip is a Qatar-based fastest growing gossip website, delivering all the latest happenings in Qatar. Our readers are interested in getting point of stories that really matters. So we bring timely news update from a number of categories like events, sports, movies, shopping, jobs, dining, fake news,talent factory,world music, Qatar news, Health,Technology ,Dairy products , Travel , electronic items , celebrity life , food &dining , finance shopping , legal , world , jobs , events, beauty & spa, movie, pet , sport , car washing , car rental, accommodation & home rental. Here you will find the complete information for every discussion.

We love to engage with our readers at suitable time, delivering news that includes humour when expected. We are dedicated to connect users wherever they wish to spend their time. Q-Gossip aim to spark interest, entertain and engage you. We endeavour to present every information in right way.